Voici comment iD4Media a commencé son expérience création de logo
This client works with HUGE steel parts. We need a brand that embodies quality, massive parts and precision and remains professional.
Nom de l'entreprise
"The Monarch Companies" - tagline: "Bigger Done Better"
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We need a logo that can be used for a website, stationary, business cards and in color and B&W in a range of sizes. This company does precision machining, fabrication and assembly of parts that can weigh 50 tons and more. The parts are typically huge mining equipment (dredges, shovels...), hydroelectric pipes large enough to walk through and such.
Starting ideas for this logo include:
- Ground, machined steel
- Heavy, thick font
- Words "The" and "Companies" can be treated differently.
- Tagline fits below and may be separated from brand.
- 1 star - wrong direction
- 2 stars - some elements we like
- 3 star - getting closer, but need revisions or a different take on your design
- 4 star - design is being considered
- 5 star - made the final cut!
- Brand - "The Monarch Companies" and Tagline "Bigger Done Better"
- Must fit context of steel, concrete, welding, massive size... but symbolize quality and precision.
- Colors: if it works with logo, company primary color is RGB (154, 255, 255).
- "Monarch" is the primary word in the brand.
- Attributes: tough, precision, massive but not "fat"
- Logo must be usable across mediums: web, printed stationary, business cards...
- Should work with both light and dark backgrounds or have multiple versions to facilitate
File Format Required: Adobe Illustrator vector file (.ai)
Ne veut pas
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser