Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
I want a logo for my new venture - Little 'm' Media. It will be used for the website, blogs, business cards, presentation templates and similar. In particular, I want to highlight the concept of the little 'm' (because the premise of what I write/speak/teach/strategize about is no mainstream/major media, but everything else that makes communications successful. You can find background on me and the concept at http://www.themediarules.com, http://www.thinkingaboutmedia.com, and if you search for WeMedia or Fast Company experts and my name (Brian Reich).
- I want something simple, fresh, and innovative -- I want to present myself as having a different approach, a better way of solving problems.
- I want to highlight the concept of the little 'm' (no quote marks needed).
- I want warm colors -- I like orange (though I am open to other colors).
- I want soft accents -- I like grey (as opposed to black or white -- though I am open to other colors).
- I like lowercase letters, but I can be convinced otherwise.
Ne veut pas
- I don't want goofy shit... no web 2.0 crazy lines that don't mean anything, no shapes just for the sake of it.
- I don't want purple, pink, those kinds of colors.