Voici comment mbh a commencé son expérience création de logo
A logo for a law firm to be used on various advertising or marketing material.
The contest has been extended to make sure some revisions from some designers are received before the deadline.
A winner will definitely be declared and a prize awarded.
Nom de l'entreprise
Marc B. Hershovitz, P.C.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
I'm looking for a logo to use in marketing material such as a law firm newsletter, "sponsorship" advertisements in church/synagogue bulletins, community newspapers, or a banner. The logo may be used by itself or with advertising copy depending upon the circumstances. I expect that the logo will also be used on the firm's website whenever I give it a face-lift. The logo may also be used on business cards and stationary if appropriate,but that is not the intended purpose of the logo at this time.
Because of the varied potential uses of the logo, I want something that is scalable, meaning that it would look good (and be readable) if used on a large banner as well as on a business card sized ad in a church or synagogue bulletin.
The logo must convey a professional image. I represent small and mid-sized businesses in a widevariety of legal matters. My firm's website is http://www.hershovitz.com soyou can get some information about the nature of my practice.
- a Preferred (but not required) colors include maroon or a dark, deep red; and navy or a dark blue.
- The logo must include "Marc B. Hershovitz, P.C." and something to indicate that this is law office, such as "Attorney at Law", "Law Office", or "Law Office of . . ."
- The logo needs to be able to be used in color, black & white, and grayscale printing.
- I want the logo in vector format as ai.eps as well as TIFF and JPEG.
Ne veut pas
- I do not want anything that is cliched, like the scales of justice, a gavel, etc.