Joorz is a brand new Dutch IT company. We are not "yet another IT company": our mission is to focus on, and serve our clients the best we can into the extreme! Everything (and we mean everything) we do is focused on achieving the best result for our customers. For example: The homepage will be mainly to serve current clients rather than recruit new ones. The company is founded by three IT-professionals with broad experience in enterprise IT development, architecture and consulting. To start our own business we will do what we do best: fill-in the business-needs of our clients using custom IT solutions.
"joorz" comes from "yours" (it is pronounced the same). The layout of http://www.joorz.nl will be mainly based on the style of the logo.
The logo design is the first step in building our brand. In the future we will also require designs for our website, business cards, stationery and seperate logo's for our products.
Our target market is companies with 10 to 1500 employees working in the office (so smaller- and midsized companies), that need custom software to optimize their business processes. At first, we focus on companies situated in the Netherlands (maybe Europe in the future). With our expressions, we want to attract the IT-decision makers of the companies. Therefore we want to reflect high-quality, reliability, professionalism and trustworthyness in both the products and services, as in our appearance (including the logo).
The logo has to express the following keywords:
- Customer Driven
- Not to formal, but no jumping monkey or screaming fonts/colors (i.e. not boring but boring enough ;-) )
Our company name must be part of the logo in readable form: “Joorz”. Besides the name, we would like to have a figurative part in the logo. We would like the figure to be re-usable without the name.
The tagline (subscript) for Joorz is 'Toegewijd en Vakkundig' (Dutch for committed and skilled). The tagline is an optional part of the logo.
Here are some logo's that we like, please do not redo these logo's with our name but let them inspire you (be creative!):
- http://logoholik.com/logo_portfolio…yatune.jpg : Figure on the right (in stead of left) is cool. Nice shadow
- http://logoholik.com/logo_portfolio…textua.jpg : figure is not our taste, the style is professional and fresh
- http://logoholik.com/logo_portfolio…letion.jpg : professional logo. Colors are nice. A bit boring
- http://99designs.com/contests/30113/entries/467 : (#467) great use of colors, the logo is re-usable in full-white on a red background
- http://logoholik.com/logo_portfolio…_media.jpg : nice font and colors
For the logo the following deliverables are required:
- Logo with figurative part and tagline
- Logo with figuratieve part without tagline
- Only the figurative part of the logo
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
ALSO READ OUR COMMENTS IN THE CONTEST!