FIVE Solutions GmbH, an Austrian start-up firm, is launching a new Internet-solution by December 2010.
The solution is a 1:1 multimedia real-time-communication tool for business homepages, online-shops and contact profiles
The solution is an easy way for clients to contact sellers, experts and communities in real-time – it simplifies and combines instant messaging, chat, VoIP, telephony, video communication, live-support and online customer service.
The target group of the solution is small companies (1 to 50 employees). For those kinds of customers a solution should be offered that they easily can be contacted out of their website, blog or newsletter. We know that small companies are not always online; therefore the solution offers a possibility for an automatic rerouting to a legacy (cell) phone. The client who wants to contact the customer must not decide how the connection should be established. The client can decide later on, if the own webcam shall be switched on. The agent can only show his video (one way video chat – two way audio chat). To manage rerouting- and waiting time a predefined video (ad) is displayed.
The focus audiences are:
- Consulting companies
- (Small) Online Shops
- Touristic companies, such as hotels, restaurants, reservation services
- Other comanies with a sales- and marketing orientation on the internet
- Service oriented companies
- Yellow Pages or similar portals (as part of the offering towards companies)
The solution is sold internationally and online. Focus markets in the beginning is Europe (Germany, UK, Scandinavia, Netherlands, France, Spain, Russia and more), later America and Asia.
Logo for "tingl", which will mainly be used online.
1. small letters
2. simplistic, easy notation
4. symbol (icon) left
5. shall not have angles
6. the icon shall not be chat bubbles or headphones (to much used my competitors), it might be eyes in a very symbolic way - it's about outgoing and openess. Following characteristics come together with the icon: simple, plain, tidy, proper, structured. The icon is as well to be used as favicon.
7. consider having the“ l“ in another color (if it really fits)
8. maybe use shadow- or another outlines (to have it looked embossed)
9. consider to have a background (like a button), maybe in white
10. no tag line included (the claim: “Your Personal Web-Reception” will be added manually).
Pls. read the attached CI document for more information, especially which emotions should be stimulated, corporate colors (light blue, orange and light green), the brand naming and already some examples of logos and symbols. You are free to give comments to the document, if you feel something irritating or wrong (its self written - and I'm not a CI Expert)
I will give feedbacks during the contest and work closely with you. There could be more designs to come (e.g. buttons)