coating.co is a website in the making that brings coatings manufacturers together with product designers and manufacturers. It is a new, trusted meeting place for coating finders and sellers.
The coatings industry is made up of engineers, scientists, and of course the business people.
The logo is really simple, "coating.co". We are looking for something fresh, clean, simple, yet elegant. Bold, warmer colors are preferred, but we don't have a preference yet there.
Some design things we've seen around the web and like:
- we like how the ".co" is boxed in http://www.cointernet.co. Maybe having the ".co" of coating.co boxed similarly?
- we like this font: http://www.daltonmaag.com/browse/fonts/dama/co
- we like the blue of the twitter logo and also the orange of cointernet.co. Maybe mashing these two?
- we want the emphasis to be on the "coating" portion of coating.co with a "social" feel.
- dot co keeps the exact box image of cointernet.co, but maybe it's colored twittered blue (versus orange), where it's more color-complementary to the text "coating"
- same font type as dot co (social feel)
- color of coating letters more industrial (maybe metallic gray to signify protective finish)
- dot co keeps the exact box orange image of cointernet.co
- same font type as dot com (social feel)
- color of coating letters twitter blue
Be creative. Have fun with it. We're open to suggestions, and we appreciate your help!