Voici comment RJCo a commencé son expérience création de logo
We're a stealth internet company with an application and a name. But we need an identity -- an icon -- that represents our vision. Our name is RentJuice, and we hope to provide a much simpler and more intuitive online tool for handling the renting of an apartment or house. Brokers/agents, renters and managers will use our system.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We are looking for a logo that will appear at the top left portion of our new consumer Internet service. The logo will serve the same purpose as 99Design's (up in the left corner, on our business cards, and a variation of the icon could fit in the browser's address bar). The name is currently spelled "RentJuice" but on the logo, it can have any variations of "rentjuice" or "rentJuice".
The origin of our name is RentJuice is that it will be a site that (1) is a refreshing new approach, (2) is powerful (think "juice" as in fuel) , and (2) is pure and simpler. A direct reference to fruit or fruit juice may be distracting and muddle our company's identity. While we love juice and provide it in our office, we are not a juice company; we provide powerful online tools for a community that interacts with each other.
- A clean design
- A color scheme that is fresh and incorporates a few basic colors;
- it should have a white background and should not be: gray/orange or gray/blue.
- Any other color combinations if they are visually pleasing are welcome.
- General references to houses, buildings, or a city map are acceptable.
- focus should be on the name and on the simplicity RentJuice provides.
Ne veut pas
- Cannot seem "techy", futuristic, too Internet.
- No big complex symbols or shapes or very detailed ornamentation
- Focus less on the "rent" part of the name. (we may serve other
markets with our model), or at least do not make it a dominant part of
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser