Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Happy and Single Together is a soon to be launched social networking site for those who like being single and are in no rush to have a traditional relationship. To reflect this somewhat, I'd like the "Happy and Single" to be in one font/color, and the "Together" to be in a different font/color. Perhaps you can think of other additions so the logo reflects more about the idea of being happy and single, yet sharing that with another or others who are doing the same.
The tag line is "Because marriage isn't always the best option for everyone." The tag line does not need to be a special design (perhaps just a simple Arial font), and I'm not yet sure if I want it to be under the logo (which will appear on the left side of the header) or off to the right of and below the logo. I may want to change the tag line later, and I was told by the social network site creator that, "the best way to do this is to make a .png file with a transparent background, and upload it as a logo. This way you can enter as much text as you like, in any format, and upload it as a layer over your header."
- The header height should be 180px and the logo of about 140 px height.
- I like the colors purple or blue for "Happy and Single," and gold or silver for "Together," but I'd consider different colors if you think they would better reflect a progressive tone, since the idea of the site is progressive and non-traditional.
- I would like to be able to use the logo on business cards and upload it to another site as a link (just the logo and maybe the tagline, but not the whole header).
- I'm open to some type of symbol, but nothing too cute, swirly, or flowery.
- Simple, clean, easy to read design.
Ne veut pas
No pink and blue as the primary colors.
No male and female couple symbols or figures (the site is for everyone and moves way beyond the traditional relationship model).
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser