Voici comment chambers a commencé son expérience création de logo
We need a logo to help us sell high quality, “green” wines (i.e., wines produced using environmentally conscious methods). Our target consumers will be 25-35 year-old professionals in NYC, SF and LA, who:
1) associate organic/biodynamic/sustainable products with high quality; and/or
2) would like to support producers of environmentally friendly products.
Nom de l'entreprise
Green Cellar Wines
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We are two SF Bay Area entrepreneurs in search of a logothat effectively communicates the following: 1) our wines are produced in anenvironmentally responsible manner; and 2) our wines are of a very highquality.
- Shouldexude “green” and environmental consciousness (www.greenwinesummit.org;greenopia.com; lettusorganic.com).
- Allcoloring: soft, pale (see e.g., http://www.greenwinesummit.org;www.…ganic.com), probably should include a shade of green.
- Stylethat appeals to 25-35 year-old professionals in NYC, SF and LA – i.e., classy,modern, and minimalist (see e.g., http://www.greenwinesummit.org; cavallopoint.com;60thompson.com; kayak.com; betterplace.com; http://www.apple.com).
- Mustbe simple enough to be understood and recognized when printed as small as 1inch square.
- Logoshould include our name AND a symbol (in the future, we'd like to be able to use the symbol toidentify us without the name). Forexample, the logo for Nike can be the word “Nike” with a swoosh, or just the swoosh byitself. Other examples: http://www.villagegreenenergy.com;w…ummit.org; kayak.com; betterplace.com; greenopia.com;cavallopoint.com.
Ne veut pas
- Toobusy to be recognized at a small size
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser