Voici comment dbredmond a commencé son expérience création de logo
We seek a fun and slightly funky logo to go with our concept (fun, slight funky and gourmet food) and our name - "DillWeed's". Logo will be on the storefront, menus, t-shirts, etc. Must look good in color and black and white. Would like the name and a simple icon as our logo.
Nom de l'entreprise
DillWeed's (tagline "Gourmet Kitchen & Cafe")
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Brand new six day cafe serving breakfast, lunch, lite dinner, with gourmet to go foods and great catering. In the heart of a small urban town with a University within walking distance. Customers are daytime office workers, college students, people in town shopping. Food is very gourmet and upscale, medium priced and very creative. Think California gourmet on the East Coast.
- A "linear" logo (longer left to right rather than tall or square"
- Slightly fun font, but not overboard, it still has to say "gourmet" as well as fun and slightly funky
- A tag line below the name that states"gourmet kitchen & cafe
- The Name "DillWeed's" as the primary emphasis. Note the two words combined with a capital "W" to separate. Whatever you want to use to keep the words together but visually separate is fine, however.
- An icon or visual included with the cafe name that can be used as a separate logo without the name copy. What should this be? Maybe a fun or funky person or character or whatever you want. Just don't make it to detailed. And remember, the logo should be wider than it is tall.
- A mixture of two, three or four "earthy" colors. No brights, no neon's, no primary. But not "Starbucks" dark, either.
- This logo must have a corporate feel, we are up against big players and we must come across as almost a franchise and not a "mom and pop"
Ne veut pas
- No clipart
- No pictures
- Nothing frilly or too busy
- No overt references to the food industry, i.e. chefs, chef hats, utensils, plates, coffee cups, coffee, etc.
- No leaves, vine or trees.
- the mark cannot be abstract, it must re recognizable as "something"