Voici comment lisariolo a commencé son expérience création de logo
This online performance marketing expert offers consulting services and is transitioning her company website into a blog. The logo should reflect the blog owner's expertise, professionalism and high integrity--yet be casual and approachable in style.
Seeking a simple, clean aesthetic that might create a 'trend' for 2010 logo designs. When viewing the logo, someone might describe the brand as 'innovative,' 'smart,' and 'insightful.' Also, this logo must clearly indicate the blog content relates to the internet.
Nom de l'entreprise
LisaRiolo or lisariolo (without the .com)
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
I am seeking a logo that clearly incorporates the name of the blog owner: LisaRiolo plus an additional icon that can also be used as a favicon. The icon should somehow reflect that the blog owner's expertise is in the online space and covers business growth, marketing strategies and tactics, lifestyle tips and recommendations for great online products and services. In other words: all things of interest to an online business owner...
Ideally the logo will also include the following tagline: online enthusiast, expert and entrepreneur.
The colors incorporated into the logo should fit well with the already purchased blog theme (see WooTheme's Fresh News with the 2-Brownie style sheet).
The name "LisaRiolo" could be all lower case or indicate that it is a first and last name.
- clean, simple designs
- emphasizing that the blog owner focuses on helping other online business owners grow their businesses
- style and colors should work well with existing blog theme (see WooTheme's Fresh News with the 2-Brownie style sheet)
- the name LisaRiolo should be prominent in the logo
- the tagline online enthusiast, expert and entrepreneur should be included
- please include an icon that can also be used as a favicon or small button when the entire logo is not appropriate.
- for dark background representations, please use brown not black
Ne veut pas
- I don't like complicated, detailed styles
- I don't like flourishes
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser