Voici comment aabbbiee a commencé son expérience création de logo
I am just starting out as a photographer, building a portfolio and a website. I am looking for a logo that will tie everything together: the site, business cards, future marketing material, etc.
It should work best on white and should contain some color, but I also want it to work in grayscale as well as on most background colors if necessary.
An element of the logo should work independently as a signature or watermark on photos.
Nom de l'entreprise
Abbie Brown Photo
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
I am entering the photography market for weddings, portraits, families, babies, and children. I also do nature and landscapes sometimes, and I want this to be used for all elements of my photography business.
I have not built a website for my photography yet, so this logo will help set the stage for that as well as the tone for future print and web publications.
- I want something fresh, fun, clean, modern. I've included some examples of what I think this means below.
- It should work best on a white background (but not exclusively on a white background).
- It should contain color (aqua blue or light green most prominently, with other colors as you see fit) but should also work in grayscale (but not severe black & white).
- "Abbie Brown Photo" should be an element of the design, easy to read because it's obviously the name of the business.
- An additional element of the logo should work independently as a signature or as a watermark on photos.
- I like clean sans-serif fonts and generally geometric shapes (artsy and not too severe).
- Professional looking, but youthful. I want to attract brides and young mothers, but not exclusively.Here are some examples:
- I love the feel of this design: fresh, clean, modern, fun, colorful. I love her little house symbol that stands alone as a signature. Not interested in script fonts, though. http://www.tarawhitney.com/
- I love this logo so much! The geometry of the globe element, the colors (especially the blue and green), the strong sans-serif font, the fact that the globe element can work independently. It is a little corporate. I'd prefer something on the cute end of that scale instead. http://www.ovid.com/site/index.jsp
- This is a cute logo, maybe too cute, but I love the feel of this site. I'd prefer a geometric element rather than something recognizable. http://www.boutwellstudio.com/#
- I like the drawn quality of this one, except for the script font. http://www.silverboxphotographers.com/
Ne veut pas
- No script or script fonts! I'm not a fan. I'd prefer the logo have the casual feeling paired with a strong font.
- No film or cameras or anything too photography-related.
- Nothing wedding or baby related because I do shoot other things.
- No 3D effects, no liquidy shine, etc.
- I'd prefer more width than length.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser