Voici comment Sebastian Nuszbaum a commencé son expérience création de logo
Nom de l'entreprise
The social game is in production by a Berlin (Germany) based game company (wooga.com) and will be launched on Facebook. I am responsible for the game and its appearance.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
The game is targeted to women who play games in social networks like Facebook but would not call themselves "gamer". The target group wants to play a few times a day for some minutes and have maximum fun and enjoyment. The target group is interested in games where it has to care for pets and building up and customizing a hospital. Everything in the game is nice, crazy and cute. Medical stuff and diseases are shown in a funny and positive way.
Design a logo for a social game called "Happy Hospital" in which the player has to cure pets from funny diseases and build up a hospital (see attached Screenshots). The game will be published in facebook.
What to do:
* design a logo with the name in it which works in 200x200 pixels (like the attached example) or bigger
* the logo or the words have to work in 350x50 pixel (or bigger) as well
* would be good if recognizable element of it (if there is one) could work in 16x16 pixel
How should the logo look like:
* the name has to be part of the logo
* a graphical element can be attached to it which should be recognizable (can be a character, a hospital or something else).
* there are already a lot of character designs which can be used and replaced (see attached characters for example).
* The colors should fit to the example files attached
* must be funny and inviting
* the typeface should be readable
* try to avoid being to "medical" - the game is about fun
(a hospital or red cross would be ok in a way but no surgical instruments)
Check out the attached graphics to get the mood of the game.
The files should be in vectors (flash).
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.