Voici comment Martin Wallace a commencé son expérience création de logo
We are looking for a new logo for an established company trading in the UK.
We provide bespoke software for management of vehicle data and value forecasting, specifically for the fleet industry. We also provide industry consultation and due diligence
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We are in the process of expanding our business and find ourselves in need of a more professional image.
Our core business is the provision of software tools to the fleet industry that allow them to forecast future values of vehicles. Additionally we provide consultancy, revaluations of fleets and due diligence.
We want a professional looking logo for use on business stationary, our website and within our software applications.
This contest is the first in a series of four - we will also be requiring a logo for a subsidiary company and matching stationary for both companies. These will be raised as additional contests once this contest has successfully concluded. The winning entrant will be given extra consideration in these further contests.
- Original, Creative and Professional
- Logo for subsidiary required at a later date, so the design needs to be in a theme that lends itself to this future consideration
- Colour and Mono versions
- We like blue, but are open to other colours too.
- Our company name is KeeResources Ltd. Inclusion of 'Ltd' in the logo is at the designers discretion, include or exclude if you feel it adds to the design.
- KeeResources is a single word, no space, and the capital letters must be retained.
- Final work to be delivered in vector format
Ne veut pas
- Keys! I know Kee sounds like Key but it does not derive from the word key.
- Garish or overly colourful
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser