Voici comment liveBOLD a commencé son expérience création de logo
If you're looking for a challenge, then this is the contest for YOU!! I need an original, iconic logo for a new life/career coaching firm helping military veterans. I'm looking for something simple (color and B&W), but with an edge using the phrase "liveBOLD". The logo needs to appeal to a military veteran audience without using military or patriotic graphics, hence the "edge." GAME ON!!
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
- The winner of this contest could receive additional business for the design of business cards, a blog logo and other related designs...
OUR SERVICE: The services our coaches provide will be for veterans who have already transitioned out of the military and are having trouble finding their niche...an all too common story in veteran circles. We have found through research that most subconsciously view their first job out of the military as just another duty station or assignment and not what it really is - the next life chapter. For veterans there is a powerful connection to the notion of service as a driving purpose, which is difficult to replicate outside the military. Our intent is to help veterans see beyond the JOB to reconnect and align their work activities with that higher purpose, ultimately helping them chart unique paths to personal success, however they choose to define it.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Military Veterans both leaving the service and those who have left and are struggling to find their niche. That said, most veterans are in very good physical condition and many participate in extreme sports such as triathlons, marathons, mountain/rock climbing, etc. The logo should appeal to this audience through an "extreme edge" and without being explicit (no images of rock climber, etc.) It should mirror and reinforce the personal confidence that emanates from these men and women.
- Simple iconic logo using the phrase "liveBOLD" where "live" is lower case and "BOLD" is uppercase and bold type. Play with the font to hit upon something with edge like Lance Armstrong's "liveSTRONG".
- I am thinking only one color, but avoid Navy Blue or Army Green. I may do a foil stamp of the logo on the business cards, so one color will work best.
- I'd like to see the incorporation of a silhouette of a person or up to 3 people. I was thinking of the people standing above the words "liveBOLD" with an arc extending from the "l" to the "D" with the head of the person in the forefront breaking through the arc. Maybe the legs are faded out into the "liveBOLD" text below??
- Other ideas are welcome using or not using the silhouettes, but I'd like to keep the logo as one tight package...not separate graphics and words.
- Simple with an EDGE!! I don't want to give too much specific guidance because I know you all are soooo much more creative than I am, so BLOW ME AWAY!!
- Please provide a vector-based logo that can be adapted to be used in different media. Thanks!
Ne veut pas
- Multicolor graphics and/or text.
- Guns or weapons.
- Patriotic themes with the American flag, eagle, etc.
- Navy Blue or Army Green. I don't want to alienate segments of the target audience based on their former service.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser