Voici comment Neil Saravanamuttoo a commencé son expérience création de logo
Nom de l'entreprise
At Digital Hom.es (http://www.digitalhom.es), we design and create affordable and elegant Apple-powered digital home solutions.
Home automation has been a niche market for the rich, but new products from Apple now allow anyone to use digital tools to simplify their lives at home. We shows people how to build digital homes at a fraction of the price of proprietary systems.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Ordinary people who want to use digital tools to simplify their lives at home.
I have some specific ideas for a logo, but am also open to any original ideas that anyone out there might have. so if you have some good thoughts that are not expressed in the guidance below, feel free to give it a shot. I might like your ideas better than mine!
Here is my guidance:
- keep it clean and simple
- I prefer an "enclosed" logo with defined edges (think BMW)
- one idea is to put the name in white lettering on a black or colored background in the shape of a house -- but please don't make it the typical square with a triangular roof and chimney (boring)
- can you use the . between m and e creatively?
- the name does not necessarily have to be a part of the logo -- maybe none of the name, maybe all of it, maybe part of it
- fonts -- I'm partial to Helvetica Neue or Gill Sans. Myriad Pro might work perfectly or not at all.
- please don't use the apple logo or make any apple-styled reference.
Once a design has been selected, I will be looking for it in multiple formats as part of the contract (web, high res print, b&w, 16x16 pixel icon file), but for now, let's focus on a logo for the web.