Voici comment Ricki Horowitz a commencé son expérience création de logo
Looking for timeless graphic logo to be used for print and web.
i.e business logo, background pattern, business card, photo watermark and Wordpress blog site.
The blog site I am purchasing is http://portfoliositez.com/andy2/
Nom de l'entreprise
Ricki Horowitz Fine Art Photography
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
The pattern needs to stand separate and alone onthe blogsite and should not necessarily be combined with the company name and logo unless it would make sense graphically.
My aim is to reach the mid to high end client. Usually my client is female. They are educated,well traveled and design savvy and tend to be in their mid 20's to mid 40's.
This is my first logo design and company branding so I'm open but at the end of the day it needs to look sophisticated no matter what the style.
Here are a couple of my videos. Let me know if you want one of my images for mock up.
Portfolio Video 1.mp4
- A graphic or symbol along with my name that is sophisticated yet bold to stand with or without my name.
- I am attracted to beige, browns, muted grey blues, black, darker warm grays, and turquoise. I don't mind combinations.
- I am looking for an on going relationship with the designer whoselogo I choose to design the rest of my marketing materials. If youthink you cannot do that please let me know before the contest ends. Thanks.
Ne veut pas
- No clip art or hearts, butterflies or polka dots
- Nothing that represents photography including,all camera equipment, film strips or looking through the lens.
- No brides, people or body part.