Logo required for my graphic design business.
I could design this myself, however as most designers understand formulating your own identity is the greatest challenge of all. I decided I would really love to see what you guys could come up with and in turn reward someone in this creative community.
R E V I V I F Y - graphic design
The word ‘Revivify’ (Re-viv-ify) means; ‘to impart new life, energy, or spirit to …’
I would like something iconic that explores the meaning of the word combined with a certain design edge.
- This project is very open to your own personal interpretations. I don’t mind how you deal with the font, upper or lower case
- I would like the word 'revivify' to be larger than ‘graphic design’ which should be somewhere but much more understated
- I will consider all concepts from simple to complex. However as with all great logos it must work in smaller sizes and in one colour
- I would like to see if possible how you might present on business cards. This is not necessary and won’t be a deciding factor but will help me to visualise and help you to earn bonus points.I am open to an identity with or without an icon/graphic. It could be a customised font only or you could effectively utilise the letters ‘RGD’.
Like I said the brief is very open so show me your best : )
**** UPDATE ****thanks for all the new entry's!I like the latest colour schemes coming in.... new, bright and clean.I think i am leaning towards a lowercase 'revivify'. It seems to have more character. But feel free to try all options...(I think?) I would like 'new life/revivify' to be shown in a graphic way...through movement in the graphic or colour or through transparencies even - (some abstract form such as #84 & #89 ). Rather than by using an element such as ... leaf, bird , droplet or nature related thing....Those above are great examples but please feel free to push the envelope and try new stuff!
- Clever and creative concepts
- Functional - effective in one colour and smaller sizes
- Modern and memorable
- Web 2.0 or not web 2.0, that is the question? (you decide)
- Awesome kerning
- Final logo delivered as illustrator ai. file if possible
- A logo you would be proud to have as your own identity
- Giant shiny 3D generic logos (99designs special)
- Religious connotations
- Abstract people/group linking together (another 99designs special)
- Copying or ‘evolving’ other designers concepts (it is very obvious!)
- Clip art/istock vectors
- Any artwork you did not create yourself