Our client leads a Canadian scientific research group on the biology of fats. The logo should reflect fats/lipids and optionally hint at the Canadian linkage.
The mission statement of the group is as follows:
"To provide fundamental knowledge on the molecular and cell biology oflipids, both intracellularly and at the extracellular interface, fromcells to the whole animal. The research will impact on human diseasesencompassing inherited metabolic disorders, blood clotting disorders,cancer and atherosclerosis."
One site the client finds appealing is http://www.lipoprotein.ca
- A symbol of Canada (maple leaf for example) can be used, but is not required.
- depiction of a lipid molecule, particle or structure such as a lipoprotein or cell membrane.
- Logo must include group name, "The Group on the Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids". The first bit, "The Group on the" can be in a smaller font. The Second bit can used as an acronym like "MCBL"
- Basic design should fit this template: http://demo.rockettheme.com/jul08_j15/
- Illustrator file must contain editable fonts, not simple EPS file
EPS files with non-editable fonts