Voici comment mxpx26 a commencé son expérience création de logo
Create a professional logo for a non profit IT organisation whose mission is to contribute to the region's economic growth by promoting the establishment and creation of information technology companies on its territory and by supporting local educational institutions in the creation of specialised training programs.
Nom de l'entreprise
TechnoCentre en Technologies de l'Information (french), Information Technology Technocentre (English)
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
The organisation is found in Quebec, Canada. That is why there is a need for a logo which is in French and in English (one logo for each language).
Technology TechnoCentre of the Gaspésie (ITTCG) is a
non-profit organisation whose goal is to promote the emergence of
information technology businesses in the Gaspé Peninsula (small région in eastern Quebec, Canada). Founded in 2008, the
Information Technology TechnoCentre of the Gaspésie encourages
the development of tailored training programs to help information
technology businesses respond to their ever growing needs for
- 2 logos, one in English who's title is "Information Technology Technocentre", one in French who's title is "TechnoCentre des Technologies de l'Information"
- Must have a modern logo without forgeting the non profit goal of the organisation.
- Try to use an image of the Gaspé penninsula or Percé rock in the logo. See google images for examples.
- I need a cool logo, which tends to use the color blue and green, to represent our region which is next to the ocean and in an area where many forests are present. However, I am open to other color suggestions, surprise me.
- Not too much green however
Ne veut pas
- Typical non profit organisation logo
- Agressive or pastel colors
- Using a traditional image of Percé rock and the Gaspé peninsula, try be creative and show these images but in a modern IT way