Accepted File Formats:
Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai)
We are looking to have a logo designed for a website called mypostalmail.com. Here are some design requirements so you can get a feeling for what we want.
- MyPostalMail scans physical mails ("snail mails") into the computer and then allows users to view their mail pieces online -- anywhere, anytime.
- The message we want to convey with the logo is -- "get your snail mails anytime no matter where you are in the WORLD."
- The logo design should be fresh, friendly, and gives off a sense of trust. We do not want a super complicated logo designs. A good rule of thumb is "if I can draw it after seeing it once, it's simple enough."
- It's a plus if you can incorporate wings in the logo, but without sacrificing simplicity. postalmail_draft.jpg is our bad sketch of what we are thinking of.
- We would like to have the word "mypostalmail" to come with the logo, but separated in some sense. Basically, the logo itself can stand on its own, but we'd like to have the font type to go along with the logo. You are more than welcome to submit different font types for the same logo. The letters can be lowercase, uppercase, or mixed cases. It is up to your creativity. Technical Requirements
- We want the logo to be more lively and not too dull. In addition, the logo can be printed easily on a business card or poster or a sign. The color should be kept to a minimum, preferable 2-3 colors.
- We need the final deliverable to be in color, black & white, and inverted black & white versions. All final versions should be delivered in Illustrator-compatible vector format using pantone colors.Reference Images
We have also attached some links to images that may be close to what we're thinking of (but they are NOT what we want). They show a bit of action.