Voici comment theskibum a commencé son expérience création de logo
Web based travel startup needs a logo that epitomizes our raison d'etre. Create the key component that guides our future design and branding.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
bakpaker.com is an online travel resource that dynamically generates customised, individual itineraries for budget travellers as well as offering a range of targeted discounts and free offers.
As a young startup company, our goal is to make budget travel easy for bakpakers around the world by helping to alleviate two of their biggest challenges - deciding where to go and how to get there cheaply.
We are looking for a logo and matching colour scheme to use on our website that instinctively communicates the values that we hold dear - freedom to roam, the excitement of new experiences, elegant simplicity, originality.
- Logo in vector format with matching colour band at the bottom. This will be used to guide the web page design (competition to come)
- Clean, elegant design that communicates the core feelings but no more.
- Bias towards modern & soft look - a la web 2.0
- Bias towards white / neutral background but surprise me.
- bakpaker.com must be somewhere in / near the logo (all lowercase, yes there are no c's in bakpaker)
- Must include some type of icon / symbol that works in both colour and B&W (think apple).
- The icon can be made up / abstract shape.
- 2-3 colours only in logo,
- 3-5 colours in colour bar - these must include the logo colours as well as any complementary colours that can be used for highlights in the web design (links, buttons etc).
- Feel free to break these rules if you think it helps better communicate our brand.
Ne veut pas
- unnecessary extras, clutter, busyness.
- references to price / saving / value - the logo needs to communicate higher level values listed above.