A logo is required for a company selling alpaca yarns, knitting & crochet designs and kits for hand-spinning, weaving and felting.
A logo is required for a company selling alpaca yarns, knitting & crochet designs and kits for hand spinning, weaving and felting.
The logo is to be used for a website and for printed materials: such as business cards, stationery, clothing tags, packaging, brochures and adverts.
See http://www.knitalpaca.com.au for more product details (note that this website will be redesigned, so do not base the logo on the current style).
The logo and typography should convey the warm, natural and luxurious feel of alpaca fleece.
The design should combine a logo with the word "knitalpaca" and a tagline "Knit Yourself Some Luxury". The elements should be laid out so that three versions can be used:
- the logo by itself
- the logo with just the "knitalpaca" brand name
- the logo with the "knitalpaca" brand name and the "Knit Yourself Some Luxury" tagline.
The fonts used should be readily available on the web (e.g. FontShop etc) so that they can be obtained independently for use elsewhere (e.g. on the website redesign). Please specify fonts when submitting entries.
The colours should be of earthy tones to reflect the natural colours of alpaca fleece: white, all shades of fawn, brown, grey & black.
- simple, elegant design
- logo must be effective when used in black & white
- effective at small sizes (e.g. for use on business cards or clothing tags)
- should be at most 3 colours
- logo to be supplied in AI, EPS, SVG, JPEG and PNG formats (on transparent background)
- cartoon/toy style alpacas