Voici comment Get Revealed a commencé son expérience création de logo
We are looking for a logo from a designer with a fresh perspective for a US federal grant initiative in the homelessness field. This is a unique opportunity to apply your creativity and design expertise to a major national social service program.
We don't want the logo to look like just another government or social service program. We welcome your creativity and unique ideas.
Nom de l'entreprise
Services and Supportive Housing (SSH)
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Services and Supportive Housing (SSH) is a major federal grant program
for organizations that provide permanent housing and support services
to those who are homeless and have serious mental health and substance
use issues. SSH is made up of a community of providers, federal policy
makers, and researchers committed to sharing knowledge about services
and techniques that are known to keep the chronically homeless in
housing. We are looking for a new logo with a fresh, professional
perspective that communicates the initiative's focus on housing,
supportive services, and knowledge networking to the wider community,
and deepen the relationship with current grantees and partners.
All designers should keep in mind the following underlying SSH themes when designing the logo:
- housing for the chronically homeless- support services (like substance abuse counseling and psychiatric care) to keep these individuals in housing
- Networking and information sharing among the provider grantees to share experiences and what works
The audience for this logo will be:
- Service providers across the country such as administrators of homeless shelters, street outreach workers, and social workers- Policy makers in the fields of homelessness and housing
- Social policy researchersWe don't want the logo to look like just another government program. We welcome your creativity and unique ideas.
- a logo that will work on the web and in print
- a version of the logo in black and white (not simply gray-scale)
- a unique fresh perspective to social service logo design
- Simple is best
- Positive and upbeat
- inclusion of the acronym (SSH) in, as part of, or near the logo mark
- vector files in .ai format
Ne veut pas
- a simple house symbol. You may include this symbol in your design,
but we encourage you to build upon that universal symbol with
- a logo that looks like a government program
- small hard to read type
- A design that is simply the SSH acronym treated in a typeface. Please include "SSH" in your proposal, with a unique mark