Voici comment brandecho a commencé son expérience création de logo
Industrial company is seeking a new look and feel for their current logo which can see seen at mtz-industries.com. The company is expanding globally and would like for their new logo to express the same.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
MTZ is an industry leader in wood fabrication (pallets), sorting/containment, kit packaging/sub assembly, and commodities packaging. They headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan and now have locations in Mexico. Clients is OPEN TO NEW CONCEPTS and would like to see the use of current triangle shapes within their current logo and existing color scheme (Red, White, and Green colors of Mexican Flag). “MTZ” text would stay within green area and the word “global” would replace current and stay within red area. The clients would like to see a globe added to the logo preferably behind triangle shapes. Please feel free use 3 Dimensional shapes if possible for shapes and globe. When adding the 3 dimensional globe, please be sure the north-american continent can be seen.
- Open to new concepts
- Colors Red, White, and Green
- Tagline “Certifying the Future”
- Use of current triangle shapes andcolors http://www.mtz-industries.com
- 1st line MTZ
- 2nd Line GLOBAL
- Add a globe behind triangle shapes
- 3 Dimensional shapes or 3d look preferred , butnot required
- Would also like to see a sampledesigned horizontally for placement on website such as mapquest, xdworks.com etc.
- Previous design on 99design at http://www.evolvefinancial.com