Voici comment LimoWreck a commencé son expérience création de logo
Nom de l'entreprise
Native American small business-owner based in Washington, DC. We are launching a new website that allows customers to order delicious seafood served hot right to their door. We are currently recruiting our fleet of delivery drivers and key suppliers but need to design our logo and brand.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Our service will target an existing market (take-out seafood) but with a new twist - home delivery. Our customers are all ages.
TaxiCrab is a new eCommerce site (launch July 2010). We deliver hot, Maryland crabs to our customers home/businesses. Order via telephone, website, Facebook or using mobile phone. We need a professionally designed logo that conveys our featured product, the Maryland Blue Crab, a fast service and the mobile nature of TaxiCrab.
Design brand should incorporate (some if not all) of the following by importance:
1. The Maryland Blue Crab whose shape is instantly recognizable (see below) and whose color is actually RED when steamed (like a lobster).
2. Maryland crabs are best served extremely hot. This is by far the way our customers prefer to eat maryland crabs - HOT!
3. Fast, friendly delivery drivers - we need to design a brand that is friendly and professional at the same time.
4. Another famous aspect of eating crabs in Maryland is the famous "brown paper bag" that is used by all local suppliers to keep them hot. When a customer first opens the large brown paper bag the steam rises up indicating they are hot and ready to eat.
5. An essential tool when eating crabs is the famous wooden mallet
6. Focused on the state of Maryland perhaps use of it's famous flag.
Our logo will be featured on our web site but also in all marketing and merchandising (tee shirts and delivery driver signage)