Voici comment eSKasa a commencé son expérience création de logo
eSKasa.nl will be a new B2C dealer in beads for jewelry, focused on the Dutch market. The one-woman-company (for now) will sell beads and accessories for making necklaces, bracelets, etc. through a webshop, in workshops and tradefairs. We are looking for a logo and logotype design for this company.
*****UPDATE 1ST DECEMBER, 20.00 HOURS CET*****
Will start to use the rating system, so I can process the submissions more quickly. If needed, I will give feedback so that the can design improve.
1 or 2 stars: not really what we are after
3 stars: getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
4 stars: you're getting close to being selected
5 stars: we really like the design and will make our final selections from these
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
eSKasa was set up by its owner (SK are her initials, therefore the upper casing) to start making money with her passion: making her own jewelry. Many people are asking her about the nice necklaces she often wears and when she tells them that she made them herself, they are impressed and inspired to start doing the same. eSKasa will help them do this by:
- selling a large collection of very diverse beads;
- selling accessories for creating jewelry, such as plyers, wires and locks;
- selling ready-made necklaces and bracelets;
- selling do-it-yourself sets for necklaces and bracelets, consisting of all materials required for making specific necklaces and bracelets.
Also, eSKasa will offer inspiration through:
- showing a variation of end products (necklaces, bracelets) that can be made from the beads in the collection;
- showing demonstration videos of how easy it is to make the jewelry yourself.
eSKasa will differentiate itself from other beads dealers through its personal touch, which will show through in different ways:
- the personal attention spent on orders (hand-written personal notes, etc.);
- small gifts or nice wrapping added to orders;
- the owner maintaining a blog within the webshop describing everyday operations, e.g. about setting up the website, choosing products for the collection, crowdsourcing the creation of the company logo, etc. :)
- What we're looking for is a company logo that reflects the following characteristics:- creativity
- The logo should contain the name eSKasa (case sensitive, so small case except for "SK" in upper case)
- Preferably, the logo contains the letters SK as hand-written by the owner (see image), or closely matching it. This emphasizes the personal touch that differentiates eSKasa from other (bead) shops. Also, in this way the hand-written "SK" initials of the owner as used in notes, etc., will refer to the logo and vice versa.
- The logo should be usable in all channels: website/webshop, business cards, stationery, advertising, flyers, etc.
- We strongly prefer the logo to be designed for a white background. The ability to reverse the logo on dark backgrounds is a nice-to-have.
- Please deliver the final version of the logo in Adobe Illustrator format (vector file).
Ne veut pas
- Please do not refer to beads or jewelry in the logo. The logo should also be usable if in the future the business extends into other (creative) areas.
- The logo should not be "corporate".
- Please do not include any internet address aspects ("http://", "www", ".nl") in the logo design. It should simply be eSKasa.