Green New Earth is a web-based green fundraising organization that is geared to help schools, student groups and non-profit organizations raise money while helping the planet. We are a young, fresh and energetic organization that is constantly thinking outside the box and push the limits of conventional thought.
We are passionate about the environment as well as about motivating young people to go out and make a difference in the world. Through our fundraising program we aim to educate, engage and empower young people to take action.
Educate, Engage & Empower are the fundamental ideas that Project Earth 2.0 is based on.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Project Earth 2.0 is aimed at young people ranging in age from 13-20. The youth that will most identify with Project Earth 2.0 are those that aren't afraid to be leaders among their peers.
However, we want this project to be something that will allow those who are eager to break out of their shell to do so and start stepping up. We want Project Earth 2.0 to be the best project these young people have ever participated in and the logo should create that kind of hype and excitement.
For Project Earth 2.0 we want the logo to almost be a call to action of its own in the following ways.
- Step up and take action
- Be a leader among your peers
- Start spreading the word of sustainable living to help the planet for future generations
Specific design requirements are:
- Clean fonts that are eye catching
- Bright colors that will be attractive for years to come. Currently there are color combinations that are being used in design that are great but not necessarily something that will be useful in a couple of years
- A symbol or sign that's a part of the logo that can stand on its own and be used to identify the brand. Best example of something like this is Nike's Swoosh.
- The copy "Project Earth 2.0" must be a part of the logo as well.
- Preferably we would like the logo to fit in almost a square, circular or symmetrical layout
- Perhaps a picture/graphic of a young person shouting out loud
- If you can blend an urban feel or design with a natural design you could be hitting the nail on the head.
- Although there are some specific needs don't be afraid to "think outside the box" as we are a progressive/forward thinking company and are always open to new ideas.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser