Voici comment Caligent a commencé son expérience création de logo
I am looking for a modern logo for our new body building e-commerce store, 911 Muscle Shop.com.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
The site this logo will be used on a body building and sports supplements site. I will need source files so that I may edit them, if needed. Logos may also be used in print sometime in the future.
If you're a professional, feel free to be creative using some or all of the guidelines below. If you're just starting out or don't have a lot of experience, stick to the specs closely.
- Looking for darker shades of color such as black, gray, purple, blue, etc. I have not yet made up my mind as to the color combinations, but my last choice would be red as we already have another related site using that color predominantly.
- I would like the fonts used to be clean, smooth, and professional.
- At this time I do not have any preference if you split up the words 911 Muscle Shop or keep them together. Whether you do or not, you may include ".com" somewhere in the logo just as long as it is aesthetically pleasing.
- Aim for masculinity when picking and choosing a color and direction.
- If you want to enclose the logo in a shape, use a square, rectangle or circle only.
- I would prefer that the background color of the logo be white. The site has not yet been designed but will probably have a white background also.
- I tend to like web 2.0 designs just as long as they don't go overboard.
- Sizes - 120x120 and 200x70 - you can design up to those sizes, give or take a few pixels.
Ne veut pas
- No bright colors...unless you can really wow me using them
- No cartoon characters or any characters for that matter, just text. Illustrations are fine just as long as they are simple and professional.
- Absolutely no clipart.
- Think Amazon (serious), not Ebay (fun).
- Don't use fancy fonts that are hard to read, old fashioned, twisty, unusual or weird.
- Don't get stuck thinking "muscle". In fact, I would not care one bit if the logo did not have any "muscle" illustrations.
- Do not use images or stock photography in the logo.
- Use no more than 3 colors in the logo, not including the white background.