Voici comment Philip Stehlik a commencé son expérience création de logo
Taulia is mixing new web-technology with proven B2B software and needs a new, excitingly awesome, original logo to create an online brand that represents the professionalism, the novelty, robustness and connectivity of the business and service. The logo will appear on mixed media (web, print,...).
* please read the full brief *
Nom de l'entreprise
Company name is Taulia
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Taulia develops B2B software and delivers technology and projects in a new exciting way.
Besides the classical website, we are dealing a lot with widgets and emails, so a version of the logo should be able to either fit in a small area or should be abstractable to an icon like form-factor.
A plus (but not required) would be if the logo reminds of connecting business’, establishing trust and/or sharing and making data available.
Please submit your designs on a plain (!) white (or one white, one black) background. Please no gradient backgrounds.
We will place it on a plain background (website, business cards etc) later and have to see how it looks. thanks!
- should look good on one-colored background
- has to look good in small form-factor (or be abstractable to icon size)
- most probably sans-serif font (unless you have something really good with serifs)
Ne veut pas
- classical ‘Web 2.0’ logo
- glossy surfaces etc (see 1.)
- network/computer symbology (switches, plugs, database, keyboard, mouse etc.)
- pointy or sharp arrows - we don't want to spear anybody ;)