FOTOGRAFIA BOUTIQUE Where Classical Art Meets Digital Mastery
Hi, I’m Maggie. I’m an award winning photographer and a classically trained artist.
I only wish to work on a few weddings a year and spend all my time creating classic pieces of art for my clients. I’ve shot weddings for almost every culture, but I’ve decided to focus on Indian Weddings.
As an outsider (I’m Polish) looking in, I’ve always been intrigued by other cultures weddings and the vibrancy of them. I’m always pushing to improve my skills and take many courses throughout the year to stay on top of the latest photography techniques. I really want to create pieces that people will remember and hang on their walls for a lifetime – this is what I want my new branding to represent.
You can take a look at some of my work here:
• My focus is always on the couple getting married and primarily the brides versus the entire wedding itself.
• Majority of our customers are 20-35 years old
• Specialize in the South Asian Market but can shoot any type of wedding
• Indian/South Asian Weddings
• Traditional English/European Weddings
Glamour photography, fashion, models, females
• Engagement/Wedding Photo shoots
• Couples to be looking for interesting & creative photo shoots – classical styles. glamourous, elegant, romantic
Custom Designed Wedding Books
Don’ts: Child-like, neon colours, bright colours,
Do’s: Professional, Classic, Elegant, Clean, Romantic, glamourous, ,
• The logo needs to consist of the business name, slogan and a mark. (I’m ok with using ‘F’ & ‘B’ creatively as a mark)
• Looking for script writing that will stand the test of time, it’s ok to use older scripts as influence if they have the right feel – flowy, magical, professional, timeless…
Gold, Creams, Browns the concept – but very open to most colours as long as they fit with our branding – Premium & Artistic Wedding Photography.
• The logo also needs to be able to easily work in black and white. If possible, I'd like to be able to have a vertical and horizontal version
• Logo will be used on website (black or white background) , business cards, flyers and stationary
• Logo must be unique and copyrights clear.
• I’m open to creative concepts, but please keep in mind that I’m upscale photographer.
• Please DO NOT submit multiple 'almost the same' entries. If I like your entry but want to see it in a different font, or different colours, I'll let you know - but we want you to put forward your best ONE, not 5 variations of the same thing please.
File formats we require are:
Adobe Illustrator (ai.) (CMYK) printable format
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Thank you again for helping me start this new chapter of my business…