Voici comment petdocreid a commencé son expérience création de logo
New logo needed for well established veterinary clinic! We are located in the middle east so it must clearly indicate that we provide animal care at our facility - even to those people who cannot read english! It should be professional, welcoming, and reflect our commitment to patient/client care.
Nom de l'entreprise
American Veterinary Clinic
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Updated logo to grab the attention of pet owners. Our clinic is in a building that people can easily drive past without knowing it's a veterinary clinic. The logo (which will be on several sign boards as well as stationery, business cards, website, etc...) must inform english and non-english customers that we are a veterinary clinic.
- Item 1...Name of the clinic - American Veterinary Clinic.
- Clients know us as the AVC so these letters could be slightly more prominent.
- I want people who can't read english to know we are a vet clinic just by looking at the logo.
- I want it to look solid, fresh and professional (maybe a bit funky) but welcoming.
- big, bold, clear icons of dog, cat, and paw print - but no black cat silhouettes please!
- No idea about color scheme - probably only two colors - simple but eye-catching
- A small paw print dotting one of the "i"s in the name of the clinic.
Ne veut pas
- Item 1...Definitely nothing cute.
- No cartoons.
- No American references - red/white/blue, stars/stripes, flag, etc...
- no hearts in the design.
- no use of the veterinary "caduceus"
- no "red cross/first aid" symbols.