Web 2.0 Logo for a new magazine and social network website for people who love active Challenges. A modern and dynamic Sports lifestyle brand with mass appeal for the connected generation - think Adidas/Reebok/North Face meets iPhone. Must be contemporary, stylish & iconic – distinctive and instantly recognizable. It needs to have a motif in the logo that can be used as the brand's favicon and ideally use the 'C' and '?' in some way to symbolise the What's Your Challenge? brand.
The logo is a sports lifestyle brand, which needs to work on web, print media (e.g. magazine cover & calendar), as well as on sports clothing and equipment (needs to make people feel dynamic just by wearing it!).
We will answer any questions that may not have been answered in the brief.
What's Your Challenge?
What's Your Challenge? logo including 'WYC' (our brand's abbreviation) favicon.
Logofor a new online magazine and social network website called ‘What’s YourChallenge?’ - for people who are looking to find, start, plan, promote, share, documentand keep up to date with the latest active Challenges happening all over theworld.
Ourtarget market: From the Challenge novice looking for their first activeChallenge to the Seasoned Challenger. (example user groups: Gap year students,professionals taking a year out, experienced Challengers, general activechallenge seekers).
Thedesign of the logo should embody the brand values that appeal to our activeChallenge audience - they will be proud to be associated with it on theirwebsite, on their mobile phone and on their sports clothing and equipment. Itis a symbol of achievement and belonging to an international community ofChallengers.
Ourbrand values: Modern, dynamic, active, sporty, connected,international/global, adventurous, inspirational, passionate, aspiration,achievement, explore, driven, ambitious, professional, knowledgeable.
Pleaseuse only 2 colours - blue and orange - in logo design.
WebsiteBackground Colour on which logo displayed: White (see example logo on the site).
Weneed a motif in thelogo, which is original and instantly recognizable as part of our brand and can be used with 'WYC (the What's Your Challenge? abbreviation) as a favicon e.g. on the desktop, in the web browser, on sports clothing etc(like the Nike tick etc).
- Mustbe versatile – A design suitable for use on web, print (e.g. magazine,calendars and posters) and sports clothing & equipment.
- Vibrant,strong and professional looking Blue (primary colour for most if not all of theletters for What’s Your Challenge?) and Orange - we'd like the RSS Feed Orange - (secondary colour).
- Tagline - 'It's your life, so live it.'
- Tagline as part of the logo (but with option to remove without affecting themain logo)
- Needa ‘Globe’ kind of motif/symbol (but open to ideas here) as part of the main logo which can be used on it's own with 'WYC' as a favicon.
- Mustwork off white background (see http://www.whatsyourchallenge.org with current logo placeholder)
- Designersto ask any questions they may have (we will respond quickly)
- Thefinal design must be supplied in all formats (including Vector) and font filesincluded as well.
- Hardto read fonts.
- Capitals for all letters, only capitals at the beginning of each word, as written here: What's Your Challenge?'.
- None of the usual ticks or arrows, needs to be fresher than that.
- Notthe usual standard ‘Earth Globe’ - a more modern take on the globe icon.
- No rainbows, only 2 colours.