LOGO and STATIONARY LAYOUT for an interior design company.
is a young and newly established design firm that is looking to brand itself. The logo has to be very sophisticated and yet very creative to reflect the designer’s creative and unique style.
The most successful interior designers on a national level use their names in their branding and we would like to do the same. We need a very creative way to display her initials that can then become a logo in itself. Think LV think Chanel (CC). In the same way we need to be doing something creative with NJ.
Looking forward to seeing your concepts.
- NJ (LOGO)- i would like to see something creative done with the NJ which can then be used in all the branding maybe even monogrammed on fabrics. It should become the symbol of the company. I would like the style to be elegant not too modern.
- Nazma Jiwani
- Interior Design (should be mentioned under nazma jiwani)
- Colors should be elegant. It could be fun to use a bright color with some neutrals to add some suprise in the business card design.
- Would also like to see the business card layouts, letterheads and envelope layout.
- i am quite open. nothing tacky.