Voici comment pabraham a commencé son expérience création de logo
Learning Taiwanese is an online learning tool that uses podcasts to teach the Taiwanese language.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Learning Taiwanese teaches Taiwanese mainly to long-term expatriates living in Taiwan (mostly Canadien and American) and overseas Chinese with Taiwanese families living in Taiwan and FuJien, China. 25-35 is the most common age category. Our primary teaching method is through a series of podcasts that allow students to learn at their own pace.
- High quality and professional, but still fun
- Innovative way of learning / Web 2.0 oriented
- Crisp and clean
- This logo will also determine the color palate for the website, so please feel free to experiment with different ideas.
- Bold and playful colors
- Something that conveys both Taiwan (or China) and online learning. Perhaps an icon that represents an aspect of Taiwanese / Chinese culture but illustrated in a more modern, Web 2.0 style.
- I have included a link in the main discussion page to a few pictures you can use for inspiration including some Chinese calligraphy styles we like as well as some pictures of Taiwanese aborigines in full dress.
Ne veut pas
- Too complicated
- Taiwan flag references. No sun. Using one of the colors (blue or red) is OK. But both colors together are not.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser