Voici comment kff a commencé son expérience création de logo
Just for Kids is located outside of Washington, DC and caters to kids ages 2-6. Just for Kids runs multiple sports classes at local parks around the DC area. By offering many different sport options, kids are always going to have fun. The DC area does not have any county or state run sports programs and Coach John has taken the opportunity to give kids access to programs that they normally wouldnt have had otherwise.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
I currently have a logo but it desperately needs to be updated. We started with soccer, but now offer soccer, t-ball, football, tennis, golf, intro to dance and yoga. This logo will go on the website on each page and will be printed on hundreds of t-shirts, hats, letterhead, business cards, etc.
I would love to see the Just for Kids a bit bold and then possibly some type of graphic that encompasses the fact that we are a childrens sports program that appeals to boys and girls, ages 2-6. Bright colors are fine just not all primary colors please.
Each child that participates in Just for Kids receives a tshirt and this logo will be worn and displayed all over the DC area.
- Item 1...
- I don't have a tagline, but would be open to ideas if you have one.
- Something catchy that kids will ove to wear and parents will recognize when they see it.
- Just for Kids in bold and maybe some type of graphic that encompasses what we do.
- Colors that appeal to boys and girls would be great.
Ne veut pas
- Item 1...
- Please don't stick with just primary colors.