Voici comment ScalableWorkforce a commencé son expérience création de logo
We are in the process of a site re-design and need a logo to represent our new face and create our brand. View screenshots of our new design and decide if you have what it takes to be the creator of our brand! See links to screenshots below >>
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Juggle is an energetic internet company providing information on a variety of topics. We agregate content from around the web and display the information in a user friendly way. We are in the process of a site redesign that is set to go live in a few weeks. Please view our new design by clicking on the links below:
- Screenshot 1 >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/36436516@N02/3363322004/sizes/o/in/set-72157615405611061/ - Screenshot 2 >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/364365…405611061/
- Screenshot 3 >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/364365…405611061/
- Clean and simple
- Logo should look good in one color (example - on a black background (see screenshots)
- A flexible logo that can stand the test of time
- While the present needs is for the logo to look good on a black background I would like to see the logo in various colors
Ne veut pas
- We want to avoid the logo depicting a sterotypical "juggling" act. - We don't want bowling pins spinning in the air and circus like look and feel- Please DO NOT use beveling, embossing, gradients or drop shadowing to style the font. This is not the style we are looking for. - Also, please include an uppercase "J" and a "lowercase "j" in your comps... we would like to explore both options. We are also still debating between whether to include ".com" in the logo, nothing but text or a simple icon and text.
- Complex icons should be avoid since the details are hard to make out when the image is reduced in size.
Again, the logo should be clear, concise and compelling. The logo needs to non cartoony - we need to establish credibility as an information source - on the other side, we are a high-tech company working with semantic web technologies, etc... so we don't want to look like a "library" or encyclopedia look and feel. Professional but with a web 2.0 - 3.0 edge. Please keep your designs clean and simple.