Voici comment GuildIns a commencé son expérience création de logo
We are looking for a new logo for our insurance agency that is progressive with a touch of "old school" flair. Our company has been in business since 1946 but we are about to launch an aggressive re-branding effort focusing on expanded insurance line offerings while staying true to our roots in providing exceptional, honest, personalized service.
Nom de l'entreprise
Guild Insurance Agency Inc
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We are looking for a new logo to be used for our website as well as print/letterhead. I would like our new logo to exude a feeling of strength, confidence and longevity, but also have a new/progressive feel to it.
We are an insurance agency that has traditionally offered insurance products for the hospitality industry (taverns, restaurants, liquors sotres), but we are expanding our offerings to include most types of commercial insurance.
feel free to browse our website at http://www.guildins.com and check out the "About Us" section. That section outlines our company philosophy very well and also places an emphasis on our respect for business ethics of "the good old days"
Future opportunity for Advertising Material Design will be available.
- prefer color pallette of dark(er) blues and greys
- Must have text "Guild Insurance Agency Inc"
- also possible inclusion of "since 1946" "est. 1946" or something to that degree. This is not critical but could be nice if incorporated into the design somehow on a minor basis
- Some sort of graphic would be nice. Should reflect our strength, lasting power and passion for our clients
- Logo should be designed in Vector Format
Ne veut pas
- We are not happy at all with our current logo as seen at http://www.guildins.com. Just does not look professional at all to me. Please don't use our current logo as your inspiration.
- We are not a young hip dot com company and our logo should not present us as such. Think attorney, stock brokerage, or any hi end profession when desigining this logo