Weezo.net (dot net extension should be placed next to Weezo, but written smaller)
Weezo is a software program that turns your computer into a web server, with 3 main functionalities:
- share medias (photos, audio/video streaming, files…) with relatives,
- remote access to your own computer (remote desktop, webcam monitoring, files access…)
- send large files or instantly stream videos and songs.
Content is exchanged directly between your computer and the client’s web browser (or mobile phone).
Weezo must be seen as a way to transform one’s computer into the one and only place for all personal data: no more need to carry files on an USB key or to sync data on remote servers.
Keywords: central, simple, instantaneous, direct, unlimited, unique, powerful, privacy-respectful.
Current users of Weezo are mostly “computer enthusiasts”, but upcoming version has been greatly simplified and now targets everyone.
Website and app are being entirely redesigned, and need a new logo!
Slightly above-average computer user
- Logo must convey the concept of a central and unique position.
- Logo should include an icon with brand’s name next to it. The icon should be something that could stand, by itself, in place of the name (as an application icon for exemple).
- Logo should not be based on W letter, but this is not mandatory.
- No handwritten or futuristic typo.
- Logo alone must look good from 32x32 to large format (hi-res version needed). favicon (16x16) version might be slightly different if needed
- Logo should be simple, modern, clean, and of course, look professional.
- Winner should provide all possible formats especially vector format / layered AI or Photoshop.
Kind of designs we like: