We're launching an innovation hub in Nairobi, Kenya, and we call it the iHub.
This space is a tech community facility in Nairobi, Kenya with a focus on young entrepreneurs, web and mobile phone programmers and designers. It is part open community workspace (co-working), part investor and VC hub and part incubator. It is the nexus point for technologists, investors, tech companies and hackers in the area.
This hub is a community space that is open to all web and mobile phone developers. It is owned and supported by the local tech community and organizations that care about seeing the tech community grow.
The audience is made up of programmers, web designers, mobile application developers and young entrepreneurs. They're usually the college and young professional age, and this place is their zone. A place for them to sit down on super-fast internet connections, work, have events and meetings.
It's a place for the tech community to plant the seeds of their future business ideas and launch startups out of.
The goal is to create a logo that is fun, fresh and embodies the tech spirit, but with an African flair.
The mark is "iHub" with no other text needed.
1. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out.
2. A type treatment with an icon/element
3. I'm interested in green being the primary color, but can be won over to another one if you have the right design.
- I'll be voting and giving feedback regularly throughout the week.
- I'll need the final logo design winner in EPS, PSD, AI, JPG and PNG formats.
- Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
- No maps of Africa