I was one of the founders of hi5.com(check out alexa.com, it was 15 at one time) and I am on to my next company, http://www.buzzbox.com.
I want to build the next big thing and I think we have something in BuzzBox.com. Here is the positioning:
BUZZBOX Gives Only The Top Stories From Your Favorite Sources
For tech news readers who quickly want to know & understand the top stories that matter to them. BuzzBox is personalized recommendation engine and web assistant to give tailored top tech news alerts & related information. Unlike GoogleNews, BuzzBox gives personalized top stories from a users favorite sources not every news site so the user isn't overwhelmed
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Audience is pretty much everyone, but main focus are two sets of people.
1) Super Readers - People who read a lot but can't keep up but want to stay informed. We are targeting the Google Reader, Google News type of people.
2) Casual Reader - People who don't read much but want to do a little more but don't want too much. We are targeting the simple user who visits 1-3 news sources/day.
We want an image of professionalism, but also a little fun. We want to be a relief from all the noise on the Internet. We want it to be an enjoyable experience. A new experience so maybe something shiny new.
You should leverage the great URL with words BUZZ & BOX.
It is a news site telling you about the Buzz That Matters To You. So something leveraging that helps.
The Logo has to be able to be shunk down to go a chicklet and badget.
The Logo should also not use more than 2 colors because then the business cards/literature costs increase.
- Google has authority with their font but has fun with the colors.
- Skype has a feeling of inspiration
- Gizmodo has a shiny logo color that feels fresh, but don't like the spacing. It's too much
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser