Voici comment Vapour a commencé son expérience création de logo
American Wellness Research (“AWR” or “American Wellness”) is seeking a professional logo with a maximum of two colors.
Nom de l'entreprise
American Wellness Research
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
- Company founded by healthcare industry people and academics, expert within the field of senior care. Company provides products and services to seniors and their caregivers.
- Company focused on becoming the authority for senior wellness. The business is intended to transcend one product or a product category. Company has separate brand names for the products. We are seeking a logo for American Wellness, which is the corporate entity.
- Company does not practice hands-on medical care. Company is fundamentally a Research and Marketing firm, providing solutions to address the many challenges facing aging Americans and their families.
- The logo should appeal to both a corporate and consumer audience (but mainly corporate). It basically needs to be clear, highly credible and professional. Think American Express and Oracle meet Whole Foods Market. The name is long and that provides some flexibility in design approach: (1) American Wellness Research in one font size (2) American Wellness with Research in a smaller font or different spacing, or (3) American Wellness without the Research word
The logo needs to work for business cards, letterhead and online. Below are some descriptive words:
- (a) Clean / Contemporary
- (b) Business-Like
- (c) Tight
- (d) Trusted
- (e) Reliable
- (f) Professional
- (g) Intelligent / Expert
- (h) AmericanFile Format
Vector file format (EPS):
(a) PMS (if available)
(c) 100% Black
JPG file format:
(b) 100% Black logo using RGB web-safe color mix on white
- While definitely not a requirement, American colors are good (red white blue), as are dark greys.
Ne veut pas
- The use of red is ok, but scheme should not evoke blood
- Avoid yellows, oranges, and non-serious colors
- Do not want icons and symbols that are too generic, if nothing comes to mind, just work with the words/text