REfficient helps organizations manage technology turnover by maximizing their opportunities for used and surplus equipment. Our services include the removal, testing and repair of old equipment, which is then redeployed, resold, donated or recycled. We also provide integrated sustainability reporting. In essence, our informed recommendations and complete solutions show that it makes both business and environmental sense to manage unneeded technology efficiently and responsibly.
We have an existing logo but recently had branding done. The outcome was that our current logo is too focused on recycling (in the mechanical sense), yet our company is foremost about providing options for reuse. We are at a critical period of growth and need the logo to align with our company essence.
Our core messages:
- We are leaders. We take a stand for what is possible.
- We are innovative, finding new solutions to solve challenges integral to our clients' businesses.
- We inspire our clients to do the right thing by showing them what is best for the environment can also be what is best for business.
- We are both business minded and environmentally conscious.
- We believe in balance.
Our brand styling is energetic and warm, professional and approachable, sophisticated with character, and environmentally conscious.
REfficient's tone is confident, knowledgeable, grounded, and personable.
We have two key audiences: clients and buyers.
Our clients are large corporations, businesses, and governments whose old equipment we manage. Many are major telecommunications companies-- and thus the majority of equipment we currently handle is telecom infrastructure. Our logo needs to resonate with the executive, sustainability director, and material manager that we are trustworthy, knowledgeable, innovative, and approachable. We are also efficient and green.
Our buyers are those who purchase equipment from us. Most are male and technical in nature -- anything too "green" may not resonate with this group. The key with this group is that we are also trustworthy, have integrity, and accessible. An extension of this group are donees -- educational institutions and organizations who wish to have equipment donated to them.
While we are looking for a new logo, this can either be an update of our existing logo or a totally new logo altogether. We have indicated some likes below; however, we are also open to your creativity.
Some concepts which we like include:
- modern ying/yang and interlocking swirl (implying technology turnover and balance)
- an unending loop of different components (implying options)
- circle (implying completeness)
- likely a 2 colour logo is preferred
- black or grey (for technology)
- green or blue (for the environment)
- not too techy or environmental -- a balance
- fairly simple -- needs to imply efficiency
- we like logos in which the name is included in the logo
Thank you everyone for your interest.