We are building a site similar to Groupon, called DealSquad! We already held one logo contest, you can check it out here: http://99designs.com/logo-design/co…logo-59071
I provided a lot of feedback except for the last wave of logos because we had already picked a winner and were just making final decisions. Anyhow, I will be providing a lot of feedback on this one as well.
Pretty much everyone, it's hard to put an age target on this product because we will be launching product deals from just about every category.
We overall really like the base design of this logo, that's why we chose it as the winner. Now, we want to take it to the next level. Make the icon even slicker, make the text even nicer, make the logo integrated even better. We also wouldn't mind sneaking the .com in there somewhere, since the URL will be dealsquad.com.
So what we would like to see is:
- different improvements to the icon design, we like the concept overall though
- different possible fonts to use and font styling, we'd love something clean but slightly unique
- possibly adding the .com if it looks good
- ideas for a compressed version of the logo, something small we can use in a corner or as a watermark
- any other improvements you can come up with, we are very open to suggestions as long as we stick to this general concept that has been chosen so far
Submit your ideas early and often, so that I have a chance to give you feedback early and you can make improvements based on that. If you wait until the last minute, you may miss out.