Voici comment dscott a commencé son expérience création de logo
Need logo for new real estate company...winner will become preferred designer for all future design work! Logo will appear on business cards, letterhead, envelopes, brochures and most importantly yard signs.
Nom de l'entreprise
CADE ROBERT REALTY
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
I want a simple yet professional looking logo for a residential real estate company. The name will ultimately become the brand/image so I want the logo to revolve primarily around the name. Cade/Robert is two separate names and not one person's name. Our main competition will be Re/Max, Keller Williams and Coldwell Banker so it must look professional and not like a "cheesy"/"cartoonish" local, independent real estate company logo.
I previously owned a Keller Williams office and built it to 360 associates...I sold the office in January, 2006 and now that my non-compete is over I am starting a new, independent office. I expect to have several offices in the Houston, Texas area and there is the great possibility this "brand" will ultimately be franchised nationwide. The office will be made up of top-producing, professional Realtors who take a consultative approach to real estate.
The logo will appear on all associates' business cards, marketing materials and yard signs. It will also be used on office stationery, web-site, recruiting material, and storefront building sign.
- Item 1...Cade Robert Realty
- Item 2...Logo to focus primarily on the name
- Item 3...Style has to be professional and able to compete with nationally recognized real estate companies
- Item 4...Color scheme has to be conducive to outdoor yard sign usage...the colors may be as important as the logo.
Ne veut pas
- Item 1...No cheesy/cartoonish graphics
- Item 2...No homes, rooftops or skylines in the logo
- Item 3...No color schemes like those of main competitors (red/white/blue; gray/red; gray/blue)