We offer a suite of online learning related services and products. First and foremost we develop 1. health and safety training, 2. Energy efficiency training, 3. Online Instruction/User manuals 4. Corporate/Executive training, 5. Company induction 6. Language training.
At the same time we offer consultancy to organisations, both corporate and NPO/NGO to help them build effective online learning solutions for their staff, students and customers. We can provide technical help including hosting services etc as well.
Our primary target market is Chinese industry leaders, Chinese small and large business owners, and government groups. We also are establishing partnerships with Japanese, Nepalese and Bangladeshi NPOs and education groups.
While we are an education specialist, we see ourselves as being very much on the leading edge of technology.
1. I am seeing many designs that are very similar, and have been most impressed when someone has thought outside the box and given a unique design
2. Remember I am trying to create a brand, small as we are now - one day I would hope people recognise our logo even without the words. This means the logo needs to have some kind of non arbitrary meaning, and needs to make sense across different cultures.
3. The best designs so far have not used a pattern, or repetitive system.
4. Maybe people is not the only way we can represent learning? I am not sure and I certainly have seen some great people designs
5. I most likely will need to stick to a simple black or white design, if possible (if someone comes up with something good enough for me to rollback my web design then of course bring it on)
6. The design needn't be circular at all. I am happier with simplicity, but meaningful simplicity
7. I am interested to see both stacked and non-stacked versions of a logo. My current ideas for my site are based on a non-stacked, but again I am open to mind changing.