Voici comment Craig Bailey a commencé son expérience création de logo
Logo - for use online and in printed material - for a Getting Organized web site and product.
Nom de l'entreprise
Get Organized Wizard
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Get Organized Wizard is a tool/system/process for organizing your life.
It’s broad, spanning many life areas across work and home, and deep, going into the nitty gritty.
Unlike How-To books it doesn’t just tell you what to do;
it actually takes you by the hand and guides you through the steps.
The word ‘Wizard’ is meant to evoke the fill-in-the-blanks simplicity and ease of software wizards.
I will be meeting with my client daily to discuss designs that are presented. Thus, my feedback won't be immediate, but will be provided at least once a day.
- The logo should include an evocative image plus the words 'Get Organized Wizard', most likely without spaces eg GetOrganizedWizard.
- A variation that has .com appended (ie GetOrganizedWizard.com) is also required.
- Both should have a smaller tag-line underneath with the phrase (hypens and capitals exactly as): The Step-by-Step System for Taking Charge of Your Life
- There is a very basic existing text only logo at the bottom of the test site here: http://www.GetOrganizedWizard.com my client wishes to replace this with a much more engaging design.
- The logo should be:
• Have a sense of personality
• Work with the current product images - the following links are some of the current product images:
- (NB This product targets women, but as future products will target men the logo has to appeal to both)
- There are no other products like this, so it would be helpful if the logo gave a sense or hint of what the product is.
- Logo in vector format as well as some quick samples in GIF or JPG format
Ne veut pas
- Removed: Cliched images like a tick box
- In the initial brief I said I did not want any tick box or checkbox designs - however my client has asked me to allow this now.