Voici comment Dean Oak a commencé son expérience création de logo
We are considering a move away from our current logo to striking design that is both tastefull to a conservitive client yet progressive minded for those who are on the forefront of the "New Market".
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Fulcrum Point (FP) intends to streamline the purchase of real estate. (FP is a full service real estate and finance company.) In a traditional transaction, a buyer pays the commisions of all the real estate agents (part of the sale price) and any mortgage lender provinding financing. Our goal is to provide complete real estate services and provide financing without charge. Potential savings are in the thousands for each client.
- Item 1...Keep in Mind: the department of RE will require the statement "a full service real estate and finance company" under the logo
- Item 2...We have operated with a dark greenish blue logo and would like to use the color somewhere in the logo
- Item 3...Scaleability: we will need it to go on letterhead and envelopes and small areas for disclosure purposes
Ne veut pas
- Item 1...The fewer the colors the better
- Item 2...It would be great if it did not prompt some radical extremist group to want to kill us for offending them