Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Our customers will most likely consist of small to medium-sized companies, maybe with a large percentage of startups, entrepreneurs and very small companies.
Most people will be exposed to our logo through our web site, and these people are likely to be tech-savvy, young-ish, predominately male (?), expert web users.
Be creative! We have very few concrete requirements, but we would like thelogo to reflect our view of the product:
* Not (b)ugly
* Perfect for small, lean companies
The following should be true for the logo itself:
* Simple, professional and attractive
* Highly professional use of type
* Web usage is more important than paper
* Must contain the name of the product in one form or another (Bugly/Bug.ly/bugly/bug.ly- the dot is optional and the use of majuscules/minuscules is up to you)
* It can be type-only or it can incorporate a symbol/illustration, but do NOT use a bug of any kind - use something more generic if you go that route
* It probably doesn’t use a script typeface
* It should make us proud!
Here is a link to our current web site (which will also be redesigned shortly, so don’t pay too much attention to the fonts/colors used) showing how/where we aim to use the new logo (upper left corner):