Voici comment Special Forces a commencé son expérience création de logo
Ruby Bloom, tagline "where business blossoms", is a firm that provides relationship marketing services to the beauty, fashion, interior design and hospitality industries. We need a chic, modern, innovative logo that is distinctive and appealing to our target market.
Check out http://www.joestartup.com/ruby99.html for ideas
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Ruby Bloom, tagline "where business blossoms", is a firm that provides relationship marketing services to the beauty, fashion, interior design and hospitality industries. We need a chic, modern, innovative logo that is distinctive and appealing to our target industries.
We help our clients build customer loyalty, encourage referrals, generate traffic in their stores and increase sales with our unique range of services. Any way that the logo conveys growth or building relationships is ideal.
We love stylish designs but we need to be taken seriously as well - we also don't want our company to be mistaken as a florist.
- I love logos that are clever and/or combined with the business name
- an image that conveys growth and blossoming
- stylish yet stable
- I like the image of a tree - it's stronger and permanent, but I'm looking for alternatives as well
- perhaps some concept of making connections with customers; building loyalty, creating relationships
- like the freshness of green (growth) and the uniqueness of purple/aubergine (treating your customers like royalty)
- appeals to clientele 30 and older
- we may also branch out to serve event planning, charities, florists and baby/maternal industries, so the logo should still be appropriate.
Ne veut pas
- no flowers
- nothing too girly that it won't appeal to male clients; our business name is frilly enough
- we don't want so much script that you can't read the name; keep the design clean